1000 Col. Eileen Collins Blvd. Syracuse, NY 13212
p: 315.454.3263 | f: 315.454.8757
Supplier Diversity Program
The Syracuse Regional Airport Authority ® (hereinafter the “Authority”) is committed to complying with New York State requirements for Minority and Women owned Business Enterprise (MWBE) and Service Disabled Veteran Owned Business Enterprise (SDVOB) participation at the Syracuse Hancock International Airport. The Authority makes every effort to meet and exceed the requirements of Article 15-A and 17-B of New York Executive Law through the Authority’s contracts, subcontracts, concessionaires, leaseholders and any other procurements. The Authority is committed to providing opportunities for these organizations to compete via requests for proposals and use of discretionary purchasing authority.
In addition, the Authority will comply with the Disadvantaged Business Enterprise Program as required on any Department of Transportation (DOT) funded project.
- Please see the Authority’s DBE (Disadvantaged Business Enterprise) Program 49 CFR Part 26.
- Please see the Authority’s ACDBE (Airport Concession Disadvantaged Business Enterprise) Program 49 CFR Part 23.
- Please see the Authority’s SDVOB (Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned) Utilization Plan
- Please see the Authority’s MWBE (Minority and Women-Owned Business Enterprise) Utilization Plan
For more information, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. If submitting a supplier diversity form, please include the form number in the subject line of your email.
FORMS FOR CONTRACTORS
- SRAA MWBE Participation Requirements
- EEOC Workforce Utilization Report Fillable Form (EEOC-1)
- 5002B – EO 162-Compliant Workforce Utilization Report
- MWBE Form 5000
- MWBE Form 5010
- MWBE Form 5011
July 23, 2020
SRAA hereby announces its proposed Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) participation goal of 4.83% for FAA-funded contracts/agreements. The proposed goal pertains to federal fiscal years 2021 through 2023.
Questions/comments on the DBE goal can be sent to the following:
Tori Hunt, Aviation Contracting Officer or Robin Watkins, Chief Financial Officer
Syracuse Regional Airport Authority
Syracuse Hancock International Airport
1000 Col. Eileen Collins Blvd.
Syracuse, NY 13212
DBE/ACDBE Compliance Specialist, Eastern Region & Arizona
Office of Civil Rights – ACR-4
Federal Aviation Administration
For additional information on these programs including how to become certified, please visit the following sites:
MWBE: Click Here
SDVOB: Click Here
DBE: Click Here
ACDBE: Click Here